Day and Intensive Outpatient (IOP) Treatment Programs
PCH Treatment Center offers its psychological expertise and experience in an immersive day treatment program that runs from 8 am to 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday. This Day Treatment Program / Intensive Outpatient Program is designed for clients who would like to attend our intensive psychological program while residing in their own homes or personal living environments. While attending day treatment, clients may reside at home with family members, in apartments by themselves or with roommates, or in transitional housing and/or sober living environments.
The PCH Day Treatment Program is the best fit for persons with psychological and dual diagnoses who do not require an In-Residence level of treatment, but need more than weekly psychotherapy. It is also appropriate for clients who are transitioning out of a psychiatric hospital, drug and alcohol treatment center, or another residential treatment program or IOP. PCH Treatment Center’s Day Program is also suitable for individuals who are struggling in other Intensive Outpatient (IOP) or Outpatient programs and recognize the need to receive the highest quality of clinical care available.
What To Expect
Clients in the PCH Day / IOP Treatment Program have access to the following
- Four individual psychotherapy sessions each with with a highly skilled and extensively trained psychotherapist.
- One individual psychotherapy session with a therapist that specializes in Somatic Experiencing or sensorimotor therapy, a treatment modality that emphasizes the importance of noticing how psychological issues are mirrored via sensations, pain, and tension in our bodies.
- Several group psychotherapy sessions with other clients struggling with similar psychological issues. Available psychotherapy groups include Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Life Skills, Trauma Timeline and many others.
- An Experiential Arts program in which clients participate in pottery, drawing, painting, knitting, and music activities.
- Various holistic remedies including mindfulness meditation, yoga, physical fitness, mentalization, and neurofeedback.