One to One By PCH
One to One by PCH
One to One by PCH is an intensive outpatient (IOP) and partial outpatient program (OP) designed to shift the paradigm for outpatient services. This unique, multidisciplinary, and integrated approach is fully individualized treatment that allows customizable treatment plans for mental health challenges such as trauma, mood disorders, substance abuse, and more. All services are provided on a “one-to-one” basis between a client and a clinical professional. There are no groups. Each client receives a focused curriculum based on their individual needs. There are multiple levels of care and services available.
An Alternative to Group-based Treatment
- For those who cannot or prefer not to participate in groups.
- For those who have had several previous group-based experiences.
- For those who need more detailed, focused attention.
- For those requiring a safe, attuned space to actively engage in treatment.
- For those requiring flexibility of schedule.
- For those desiring maximum confidentiality.
- Develop improved emotional regulation through the attuned one-to-one relationships.
- Develop effective communication skills.
- Develop improved self-esteem and healthy boundaries.
- Support self-awareness and mindfulness.
- Increase self-care and interdependence.
- Improve psychological flexibility.
- In person, virtual, or hybrid IOP and OP.
- A multidisciplinary, integrated clinical team focusing on one client at a time.
- Cognitive-based therapies such as, but not limited to, Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectic Behavioral Therapy Skills (DBT), Relapse Prevention, Coaching, and more.
- Trauma & resilience-based therapies such as, but not limited to, Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR), Somatic Experiencing®, Trauma Resiliency Model, and more.
- Adjunct offerings such as, but not limited to, Neurofeedback, Breathwork, Creative Arts, Yoga, and more.
- Integration with other PCH programs and services as indicated.
How It Works
- The level of care is determined by an assessment with the admissions team, followed by collaboration amongst the One to One Program Director, Executive Director, and PCH Executive Clinical Director.
- A customized program schedule will be created utilizing multiple therapeutic modalities to directly meet the client’s needs and goals.
- Every term runs 4-weeks and will consist of either 6, 9, 12, or 15 hours per week of all-individual programming
- Each therapeutic modality is provided by a specialist in that area, usually several times per week.
Ray Santamaria, LMFT, SEP
Executive Director of One to One by PCH
Kevin Torchen, MSW
Program Director for PCH & One to One by PCH