One to One by PCH
One to One by PCH is an intensive outpatient program designed to shift the paradigm for treatment services. This unique, multidisciplinary, and integrated approach is truly individualized treatment that allows fully customizable treatment plans for mental health challenges such as trauma, mood disorders, substance abuse, and more. All services are provided on a “one-to-one” basis between a client and a clinical professional. Each client receives a focused curriculum based on their individual needs.
An Alternative to Traditional Group-based Treatment:
- For those who would benefit from more individual sessions but still may participate in minimal group offerings.
- For those who cannot or prefer not to participate in groups.
- For those who have had several previous group-based experiences.
- For those who need more detailed, focused attention.
- For those requiring a safe, attuned space to actively engage in treatment.
- For those requiring flexibility of schedule.
- For those desiring maximum confidentiality.
- Develop improved emotional regulation through the attuned one-to-one relationship.
- Develop effective communication skills.
- Develop improved self-esteem and healthy boundaries.
- Support self-awareness and mindfulness.
- Increase self-care and interdependence.
- Improve psychological flexibility.
- In person, virtual, or hybrid IOP and OP.
- A multidisciplinary, integrated clinical team focusing on one client at a time.
- Cognitive-based therapies such as, but not limited to, Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectic Behavioral Therapy Skills (DBT), Relapse Prevention, Coaching, and more.
- Trauma & resilience-based therapies such as, but not limited to, Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR), Somatic Experiencing®, Trauma Resiliency Model, and more.
- Adjunct offerings such as, but not limited to, Neurofeedback, Breathwork, Creative Arts, Yoga, and more.
- Up to one weekly Psychiatry session if indicated.
- Integration with other PCH programs and services as indicated.
How it works
- The program is determined by an assessment with the admissions team, followed by collaboration amongst the One to One Program Director, Executive Director, and PCH Executive Clinical Director.
- A customized program schedule will be created utilizing multiple therapeutic modalities to directly meet the client’s needs and goals.
- Each therapeutic modality is provided by a specialist in that area, usually several times per week.
- Please call for further information.
Ray Santamaria, LMFT, SEP
Executive Director of One to One by PCH
Kevin Torchen, MSW
Program Director for PCH & One to One by PCH